Did you already know your blog title for 75% determined whether someone reads your blog or not? Writing good blog title ideas is therefore very important if you want to get visitors to your blog continuously.
Continuously receiving visitors gives you peace and security throughout your entire company. If you do it the right way, you sell a product or service with your blog.
The visitors who come to your blog will automatically be added to your mailing list or become a new customer. Do you have no visitors or far too few visitors? Then let’s get started with your blog titles.
In This Article
Why Are Blog Title Ideas So Important?
As I just mentioned, your blog title must stand out enormously. Just think about the fact that you will see different results when you type a keyword in Google. Your reader sees that too.
Your blog title must therefore stand out; it must stand out. It has to be funny, make someone curious or have a strange composition so that you have to click.
For example, a blog title like five tips for better blogging will not stand out. But a title like 9 Tips to Change from an Amateur to a Professional Blogger is already drawing much more attention.
If you feel like you’re an amateur right now, you want to change that and take action today.
So bring on those tips. Do you need to know how important it is to write good titles?
How Do You Write Good Blog Titles Now?
Put yourself in your readers’ shoes; they are looking for information about a topic or a solution to a problem. What exactly are they looking for?
What do they want to achieve after reading more about this? Now try to come up with some funny titles, catch the eye, and make the other person curious.
Never make false promises because you will disappoint people. If your blog is the best 99+ blog titles that grab your attention, you have to give 99+ blog titles.
Otherwise, you will disappoint the reader. You want to prevent that.
To Get Inspired
You may still find it quite challenging to write catchy titles. I understand that too well; sometimes, it helps me scroll through Google and wonder where I click on and what does not attract my attention.
Pinterest is another source of inspiration that also helps me a lot to come up with new blog titles.
If your attention is drawn, you can be sure that your readers will also be attracted. Take advantage of the following blog titles so that you can always come up with something new.
199+ Blog Title Ideas As Inspiration
- You want to know this before buying an online course
- Why I use WordPress for my blog (and you should too)
- 7 stupid mistakes that keep your blog from growing
- Your blog is not growing + here’s what you can do about it
- 5 simple writing tips that will make you write a new blog every day
- This is what successful bloggers do differently from amateurs
- 7… that you shouldn’t do as a blogger
- 5 things you don’t see good bloggers doing
- The simple rules that every blogger follows
- The problem of bloggers getting stuck is this (fix it now)
- Grow your blog in 7 simple steps
- Forget about blogging every day and focus on good SEO
- This is what’s getting in the way of your successful blogging career
- Do you want to continuously get customers with your blog? This is what to do now
- The best purchase you can make for your blog
- 7 smart tips to get higher in Google
- Will you be able to make a living from your blog? Follow this simple strategy
- This way you prevent the 10 most common blog mistakes
- This is what you would rather not tell in your blog but should do !!
- SEO difficult: It no longer has to be the case
- No visitors? Why you should worry about this
- How much time do you spend on your internal SEO?
- If you do not address the pain points of your readers: you will miss out on sales
- 5 ways that free visitors are better than paid visitors
- How do you deal with these difficult blog terms?
- Why a monster blog is a great way to get higher in Google
- These tricks have made me a successful blogger
- The fastest way to get higher in Google
- SEO tricks that you can get started with today
- The great secret of professional bloggers revealed.
- What would you do if someone wanted to buy your blog?
- Blogging part-time? This is how you do that
- The fastest way to write 3 blogs in 1 day
- 21 WordPress Tricks Every Blogger Should Know
- How do you make quotes for your blog?
- Are you an amateur or a professional blogger: Take the test
- How do you get readers to read your blog?
- The best blogging tools that save you a lot of time
- How do you connect Pinterest and your blog?
- These marketing tips will not help your blog at all
- How do you get people on your mailing list through your blog
- Getting customers through your blog? This is how you do that
- From reader to customer: These are the 4 steps you have to go through
- How do you earn extra with your blog (with a valuable offer)
- 7 tips to help you write better blogs
- These are the top 25 titles for your next blog (now you have to click)
- Twitter and blogging a good combination?
- How can you write blogs for other popular blogs?
- How do you become a much sought-after guest blogger?
- Is blogging a hobby or a career
- These are the most successful bloggers
- How do you make your blog your work?
- This way you prevent negative spam comments on your blog
- The best plug-in to prevent spam comments
- The worst 10 blog blunders you want to prevent 100%
- How do you protect your blog against cyber attacks
- Is your blog not getting visitors? This is how you do something about this
- Why blogger use FB groups to get more traffic
- 15 tips to get more comments on your blog
- 10 reasons why you don’t make good money with your ads
- Shockingly, starting your own blog is one of the cheapest endeavors
- Shocking: You have spent so much on your blog + this is how much I get
- 5 Mistakes I Made While Writing My Ebook
- Blogging better with WordPress or Wix?
- As a blogger, should you start a podcast?
- As a blogger, do you have to be active on social media?
- These are the tools that professional bloggers use
- Never lose your lyrics again: This is how I do it
- The best WordPress plugins every blogger should use
- This is how you turn your blog into an SEO blog
- Why are infographics an addition to your blog?
- Do you need to backup your blog or is this automatic?
- Free blogging a good idea?
- Why I chose WordPress?
- Writing blogs with your smartphone or with your laptop?
- This way you publish your blog posts SEO proof
- Have you chosen a blog topic that gives you a passive income?
- This way your blog will be shared more on social media
- 15 tips for turning your readers into new customers
- 25 Tips Every Blogger Should Know
- This way you sell your digital products for a higher price
- You didn’t know this about making money with your blog
- What’s the Difference Between Good and Bad Bloggers?
- 10 stories from Dutch professional bloggers
- The 3 biggest myths about blogging
- That way you become a real SEO guru
- Listen to the best blogging tip ever shared
- The 10 Best Marketing Blogs You Should Read
- Why are there so many bloggers?
- Are you a lazy blogger who just can’t get ahead?
- Summer advantage: This is how you give your blog a makeover
- Have you set up a professional blog?
- 25 tips from other professional bloggers
- This is how you make videos for every blog post
- Find out what these 25 bloggers do differently than you!
- The ideal blog is set up like this: are you already doing this?
- This way you can create a blog calendar for the whole year in an hour
- How do you make your own professional photos for your blog
- These companies get a bizarre amount of visitors through their blog
- Impress your readers 20x
- Where can you find the best free images for your blog?
- These are the websites I use for my blog images, infographics and pins.
- The best sites for free images for your blog
- Start your SEO blog today (follow this step-by-step plan)
- Get more clicks from your mailing list
- The ultimate guide to making your first $1000 online
- Ready-made website templates for WordPress: this is how you use them
- Quiz: Are you a professional blogger or not?
- Accelerate your blog growth with the following 20 tips
- The secret to protecting your blogs
- 3 blogging platforms and why I am not a fan of 2 platforms
- Blogging for free or not? This is my advice
- Free tools for bloggers who want to get more traffic
- 7 Best Ways to Sell Your First Course Online
- Golden tips for bloggers who want to earn more
- How do you stop spam comments on your blog?
- You should know this before starting a blog
- If you’ve never written a blog before, start with this foundation course
- Follow this basic course and write great blogs in no time
- 9 tips to become visible as a blogger
- This way you make online business more fun and easier
- The best weapon against writer’s block
- The best blog courses tested (don’t follow number 2)
- How to start your own blog for free
- Want to work anywhere as long as there is an internet connection?
- Long loading time, then these are things you should check
- How to automate all your work and free up your hands
- Blogging faster? Then follow this method
- The Ten Best Plugins Every Blogger Needs
- Want to make original photos for your blog? Then use this tool
- Get more out of your keywords by doing this
- Pimp your entire blog in ten minutes
- This is a handy trick to always have inspiration for your next blog
- Blogging safely? This is how you secure your domain
- Do you write only for your reader or for everyone?
- The Four Worst Marketing Courses to Take
- The best bloggers of the moment (these are their secrets)
- This way you follow your favorite bloggers and you get notified of new blogs
- How do you make your blogs findable in Google’s playground
- This way you can easily double your visitors (3 strategies tested)
- Avoid these blog blunders
- Do you view your data? This is why you should
- The golden rules to make your texts more exciting
- If you want more registrations for your mailing list, use your blog
- The best blogging lessons from the past three years collected for you
- How do you make your blog a success within 12 months?
- Do you already use the 80/20 rule for your blog?
- That way your readers will share your blog
- How I got 50+ registrations for my mailing list in 1 day
- 21 Things You Need To Do This Month To Get More Customers
- 5 reasons why no one is sharing your blog
- This is the golden rule to pimp your blogs
- This is how you turn your readers into new customers
- Do you have 3 minutes? Then you have to take action to save your blog
- Write the best content with the following tools
- Never run out of content ideas through this calendar again.
- Duplicate content is a danger to your blog: this is how you check your blog
- Do you have a good blog: This test shows you
- What kind of blogger are you (7 different types of bloggers)
- Wait a minute with your purchase: This is how you make the right decision
- Forget you made mistakes: This is how you reanimate your blog
- Long blogs writing a good idea? That’s how you make it interesting
- What topic have you chosen for your blog? Does it suit you?
- Dealing with your own doubts: this is how you write your first blog
- This is how you deal with negative reactions
- Fight spam: you need this plug-in
- If only I had known that before, avoid these blog errors
- Blog mistakes you don’t want to make
- Don’t do these things if you are really serious about your blog
- Why bloggers are always promoting this and you should too
- You will miss out on sales if you do not promote this on your blog
- 25 Marketing Tricks From Professional Bloggers You Should Use Too
- 25 tricks to get more readers to your blog
- 7 courses that helped me become a professional blogger
- What do your texts say about your blog success
- Have you chosen a blog topic with which you earn a passive income?
- The best things you can do for your blog + the worst things
- How to get the most out of SEO
- What are the good qualities of successful bloggers?
- Dangerous mistakes that will kill your blog success
- The 3 worst words you should avoid in your blogs
- Increase expert status? Then don’t make these mistakes
- Pinterest tips to help you get more traffic
- How Pinterest and Google bring me more than 20,000 visitors every month
- How can you blog cheaply?
- 4 ways that will keep your readers coming back for more
- This is how you turn your readers into new fans
- The day I took Google Adsense off my blog and made more than ever
- Advertise or your own products? What do you earn more from
- 9 skills every blogger needs to start a successful international blog
- Little time to write your blog (here’s what to do)
- My top 7 hacks to come up with a new blog in 10 minutes
- 10 things you do that won’t get you visitors (stop today)
- Healthy habits of bloggers who write new blogs every day
- 5 steps to avoid making a mess of your blog
- 6 skills you need to stand out with your website
- Sell your own products or promote products as an affiliate?
- How do you start your own blog with a small budget?
- Are you not a writer? This is how you start your own blog
- 15 blogs you should write (even if you don’t write about blogging)
This Is How You Let People Click On Your Blog With Catchy Heading
Using good blog titles is therefore essential to stand out from the many results in Google. The title determines for 75% whether someone clicks on your blog or not.
That is why you have to make readers curious, make them think, or make them laugh. Make time to think up your blog titles and go through these examples if you don’t remember.