Welcome to our in-depth guide on Lead Scoring Tools. In today’s competitive business landscape, identifying and prioritizing the right leads is crucial for maximizing sales efficiency and driving revenue growth. Lead scoring tools have emerged as a powerful solution to help businesses streamline their sales processes and focus on the most promising prospects. In this blog, we will explore a variety of lead-scoring tools that can supercharge your sales efforts, enabling you to identify high-potential leads and allocate resources effectively. Whether you’re a seasoned sales professional or just starting, this resource will equip you with valuable insights and cutting-edge tools to revolutionize your lead management approach. Let’s dive into lead scoring and unlock the potential for unprecedented sales success.
Best lead scoring tools you should try in 2023
Salesmate is a one-stop CRM software for all your sales, marketing, and customer success needs. It serves as a platform that assists multiple teams in your business to automate the entire customer journey.
You’ll get lead scoring as a part of the Marketing Automation Software of Salesmate. It offers everything from capturing, routing, engaging, scoring, and nurturing leads.
You can score leads using the drag-and-drop journey builder of Salesmate. Lead scoring is one of the use cases of the journey builder. You can practically automate a hell-lot of tasks that you don’t want to do manually.
Journeys work on a simple rule of trigger-condition-action.
Lead scoring is an action in this case. And we call it Salesmate Score.
The journey builder allows you to set more than 45 triggers, conditions, and actions. So, you can truly build the lead scoring model that you want!
Key additional features
- Marketing teams can collect leads using lead-generation tools like Web Forms, Chatbots, or Meeting Schedulers.
- A sales team can connect with leads using built-in communication channels like emails, calls, and texts.
- Manage prospects easily through effective Deal and Pipeline Management
- Automate follow-up communication using Sequences
- Productivity boosters like Power Dialer and Smart Queues
- Customer success teams can use Salesmate for Live Chat, Chatbots, and Shared Inbox Software
- Excellent insights and reporting features for all teams and C-suite executives
- Lead scoring is an add-on, so it’s not a forced feature
- Automation Journeys are also useful for creating personalized campaigns, email campaigns, text automation, and many more marketing automation tasks
- Salesmate can be a central data source for your sales, marketing, and CX teams.
- Offers 700+ integrations to fetch the right data
- Pricing is extremely affordable for any business (See pricing below)
- Initially, it can be overwhelming to use the Automation Journeys for some users. But it’s a child’s play once you get a hold of it.
- Starter plan at $12/user/month
- Growth plan at $24/user/month
- Boost plan at $ 40/user/month
- Enterprise plan at the custom price
- Automation Journey’s add-on starts at $30 per 1000 contacts
Slintel is a lead-scoring software that helps you track your lead’s purchasing intent.
It measures data points and analyzes various factors like the buyer journey. Slintel studies lead behavior on various platforms and score it for your convenience.
Slintel prioritizes clients in the sales pipeline by calculating buyer intent scores based on six crucial corporate signals.
Budgetary spending, ecosystem spending, psychographics, upcoming contract renewals, funding, mergers and acquisitions, and firmographics are some of these indications.
Here are some other key features the platform offers.
Key additional features
- Profile enrichment like emails, direct dials, company information, website, and LinkedIn profiles in just a few clicks
- CRM integrations with Salesforce, HubSpot, and Pipedrive
- Slintel collects technographic data that’s updated every 2 weeks
- It lets you track the lead’s web activity and score them on similar grounds.
- It relies on external factors to judge a lead, compared to other tools that rely on internal factors. That’s different.
- The pricing is not available. In most cases like this, the product could be costly.
- I also found the CRM integrations could be more extensive. So Slintel is quite fixated on what kind of customers they want (Probably mid-scale to enterprise)
- Some reviews reveal that their database isn’t accurate and needs improvement.
- No pricing is available. You need to contact their team to know the real dollars.
Act-On is a marketing automation software that is a complete solution for marketing teams.
Its lead scoring lets you develop an easy lead-scoring framework to help your reps plan the outreach. You can set your own rules and conditions to score leads.
Act-On enables you to rank leads according to profile information, typical behavior, and custom events.
This implies that the lead’s purpose is examined through website behavior, such as form completion, resource downloads, etc.
It gives special multiple score sheet tools to divide your qualified leads for sales and marketing. Let’s examine some of the platform’s other salient attributes.
Key additional features
- It offers Marketing Automation like Salesmate. It has lead automation, marketing journeys, and lifecycle tools that help you connect with the prospect on their preferred channel.
- Act-On account-based marketing feature improves your B2B marketing strategy, delivers personalized campaigns, and focuses on key opportunities.
- Its SEO audit tools focus on content optimization and let you set up a content marketing library.
- One-stop solution for all your marketing needs, including website and landing page optimization
- It offers solutions from generating demands to the customer onboarding process.
- It only offers marketing solutions, so you must adopt another platform to practice sales and customer support operations.
- The professional plan costs $900/month for 2500 contacts.
- The Enterprise plan has a custom pricing
HubSpot is a popular and one of the most powerful CRM software suites.
Their suites offer everything from lead generation to CX tools.
It is on the contacts list and has a “HubSpot score” for lead scoring. Like Salesmate, you can arrange and alter the fields to boost or lower the lead score.
Its lead scoring process can be automated and subdivided to personalize the outreach and interaction. Here are some further platform highlights.
Key additional features
- It offers social media management to track conversations and publish content on social media platforms.
- Ad-tracking and management to help you track ads that are turning prospects into customers
- Further, HubSpot’s SEO tools help you build search authority
- Its Live chat feature lets you connect and convert your visitors in real-time
- If you use the HubSpot eco-system, all your data will work in harmony
- The platform can be used as a CMS to build websites or perform content marketing
- It’s an all-in-one platform for sales, marketing, and customer support requirement
- The plans are costlier for small teams and enterprises
- The professional plan costs $800/month with 2000 contacts
- Enterprise plan costs $3600/month with 10000 contacts
Keap is a CRM software with sales and marketing automation. It offers a lead management feature similar to Salesmate, allowing you to track, score, enrich, engage, and nurture leads.
Keap’s lead scoring allows you to set rules on various activities like filling out the web form, clicking on links, opening emails, etc. These rules can be set to either increase or decrease the lead score.
You can view these scores in their contacts as it constantly works in the background.
Key additional feature
- It offers a Sales & Marketing Automation feature, which lets you capture and convert leads by automating most steps.
- It offers a Sales Pipeline Management feature to close more deals by automating the entire sales process.
- It offers reporting and analytics features to evaluate the performance and strategize the next steps.
- It’s a marketing and sales automation platform that automates tedious tasks.
- Its integration lets you connect your data to one platform, resulting in centralized data storage.
- Its customization feature isn’t very flexible.
- It needs tools for customer support activities. This means performing customer support; you’ll need to adopt another tool.
- Though the platform offers thousands of integrations, reviews reveal its inconvenient integration process.
- Its pro plan costs $129/month with 1500 contacts
- Its max plan costs $199/month with 2500 contacts.
Madkudu connects with multiple apps from your stack and leverages various signals. Madkudu then uses various models to predict whether prospects will make a purchase or not.
It offers marketing solutions to grade your leads. It studies the lead behavior across channels to identify their buying intent.
The most pertinent leads can be given priority using this prediction matrix.
Key additional features
- It offers an Account-Based Marketing feature to prioritize and close the most engaged accounts.
- Its data science studio increases inbound conversations by smartly scoring and segmenting leads.
- Its sales feature allows your reps to personalize outreach and engage better with prospects.
- It uses data and science to study sales, marketing, and product-qualified leads.
- It allows you to create multiple scoring models to keep up with sales feedback.
- Probably, businesses with a heavy budget can afford this
- Madkudu is a very specific tool. It will be hardly useful for anything else besides a lead-scoring software
- The pro plan costs $3499/month with 6000 contacts.
- Its enterprise plan has custom pricing.
In conclusion, lead scoring tools have become indispensable assets for modern sales teams aiming to optimize efficiency and achieve remarkable results. By utilizing these advanced tools, businesses can efficiently identify and prioritize leads based on their engagement and potential, allowing sales teams to focus their efforts where they matter most.
From automating lead qualification to gaining deeper insights into customer behavior, lead scoring tools empower sales professionals to make data-driven decisions that lead to higher conversion rates and increased revenue. As technology evolves, staying updated with the latest lead-scoring tools and best practices will be vital in maintaining a competitive edge. So, embrace the power of lead scoring tools, integrate them seamlessly into your sales process, and witness a transformation in your sales performance that propels your business to greater heights of success. The future of sales is now, and with the right lead-scoring tools, the possibilities are limitless.
What is lead scoring, and why is it important for businesses?
Lead scoring is a method of evaluating and ranking leads based on their level of interest and engagement with your business. It is crucial for businesses as it enables sales teams to prioritize their efforts on leads with the highest potential for conversion, saving time and resources.
How do lead scoring tools work, and what data do they use to evaluate leads?
Lead scoring tools use demographic data, behavioral data (such as website visits and email interactions), and firmographic data to evaluate leads. These tools apply pre-defined scoring criteria to assign scores to leads, indicating their purchase readiness.
Can lead scoring tools be customized to fit specific business needs?
Many lead-scoring tools offer customization options to align with specific business goals and sales processes. Businesses can define their scoring criteria and adjust the weightage of different parameters to ensure the lead scoring model reflects their unique requirements.
What are the key features to consider when choosing a lead-scoring tool?
When selecting a lead scoring tool, consider factors like integration with your CRM system, ease of use, scalability, analytics, reporting capabilities, and the ability to align with your sales and marketing strategies. Evaluating these features will help you find the best-fit tool for your business.