Are you the talented writer (blogger or vlogger, photographer, creative) we’re looking for? And do you have something to report, tell or share about the Marketing niche? Then we are looking for you! View the details below and contact us.
The InkSEM is the place where we let the SEO and Online marketer Speak. Here we collect stories and tips about the Search Engine Marketing, SEO, SEM, Online Marketing, Google Algorithm Updates, All-New School, and Old School Marketing told by the pure hear Marketer. It is a platform for everyone and offers inspiring content about every aspect of digital marketing. Here we focus on everything that happens within the SERP.
So this blog is for you and maybe by you too. Because we would love it if you came to blog for us. We always wanted to share your vision, tips, and special anecdotes about online marketing. Then this is your chance.
You love to write and you are good at it. You already have some experience with blogging or can show your talent in some other way.
You are an expert in the field you are writing about. Whether you are interested in Social media marketing or Pay per click, you know all the ins and outs of the subject and write relevant texts with a skilled pen.
It goes without saying that you are excellent with words.
You are good with deadlines and willing to write blog articles for us on a regular basis. (optional)
What we get in return:
A blogger profile with your photo, biography and a link to your blog/website and social media profiles.
The freedom to write about topics you love, in articles seen by millions of people.
Although you can no longer share the articles you write for us on your own blog, you can of course use them for your portfolio.
We’re Accept Guest Contribution Request For Below Mentioned Niches / Topics
- Digital Marketing Methods
- Effective SEO And its Tools
- Website Design
- Content Writing and Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Website Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing
- Ad campaigns and Promotions
- Sales Lead Generation
- Online Branding
- Startup Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Search Engines Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
Good to know:
- Blogs are on average between 1000-2500 words.
- H1 to H4 tag with proper formation (you are part of the digital marketing world. So, you very well know about the H-tag optimization)
- Intro and Conclusion Must
- Statistics from high authority sites/sites must include
- You write in your own words. Spoken language and nice and informal.
- Blogs must not have been previously published or placed on any other website.
- We keep the freedom to edit your pieces slightly in terms of layout, grammar, style, and length. If you like, you can also receive this feedback from our editors so that you can learn from it.
- Articles can be written in a variety of formats such as trends, tips, news, reports,a guide to learn, Interview, case studies, tools, research. If necessary, we will help you find the right contacts with our partners.
But we are also very open to your ideas. Would you rather vlog or contribute to the blog through another medium? We would also love to hear from you!
Where to reach : [email protected]